5 Reasons You Should See a Chiropractor for Auto Injury Treatment
Car accident injury treatment is nothing to take lightly. Even if you don’t experience pain immediately following an accident, that doesn’t mean your spine and musculoskeletal system hasn’t suffered damage.
If you fail to seek adequate auto injury treatment from a qualified chiropractor in Orlando, FL, the damage can creep up months or years down the road in the form of chronic pain.
Why Should You See a Chiropractor for Your Car Accident Injury Treatment?
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 840,000 Americans experience injuries from car accidents every year.
According to research, over 83% of people who sought chiropractic care for auto injury treatment said their symptoms significantly improved.
There’s good reason for this. Doctors of chiropractic have special education and training in rehabilitating the spine and musculoskeletal system from injuries like whiplash, herniated discs, bulging discs, general back and neck pain and many more.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider seeing a qualified chiropractor following an accident in Orlando, Florida.
- You won’t get hooked on dangerous opioids. Although the American College of Physicians recently updated their guidelines to first suggest treatments like spinal manipulation, doctors are still quick to prescribe addictive opioids for treating pain. Your chiropractor will never prescribe any dangerous or addictive substances.
- Chiropractic heals the problem at its source. Chiropractic by nature provides a comprehensive treatment because it supports the body’s natural healing ability encouraging it to heal itself. Your chiropractor will identify the root of your injury instead of masking symptoms.
- You can avoid invasive surgery. Chiropractors strive to avoid painful and expensive surgeries unless your car accident injury treatment has exhausted all possible options for recovery.
- It leads to long-term recovery. Your chiropractor will suggest home exercises, lifestyle modifications, and physical therapy along with your chiro treatment to ensure your best chances at long-term whole-body wellness.
- Chiropractors accept most insurance plans. Even without insurance, chiropractic care is much more affordable than conventional medical care. However, chiropractors accept most insurance plans and most insurance companies have no problem paying out for chiropractic treatment following auto injuries.
Top-Quality Auto Injury Treatment in Orlando, FL
Doctor David Shaw has over 25 years of experience providing car accident injury treatment to the Orlando, FL community. He strives to provide a whole-body approach to patients that encourages long-term overall wellness and good health.