Headaches can range from inconvenience to unbearable. If you are one of the thousands of Americans who suffer from chronic headaches, it can affect both day-to-day activities as well as your overall quality of life. At ProCare Health Center, we strive to help our patients live pain-free, and offer innovative chiropractic treatments designed to reduce the frequency and severity of headaches. Our skilled chiropractor, Dr. David Shaw, has nearly 30 years of experience creating personalized chiropractic treatment plans to patients throughout Orlando and the greater Orange County area. Start your journey toward minimizing the effects of headaches by scheduling a free, initial consultation today.
Sat & Sun
There are over ten different types of headaches and one of the best ways to receive effective treatment is by properly identifying which one you are suffering from. When you arrive at our office, we will help you pinpoint exactly what type of episodic or chronic headache you are dealing with.
Types of headaches include:
- Migraines: These headaches are characterized by throbbing pain accompanied by sensitivity to light and sound, and often include symptoms such as nausea and visual disturbances.
- Tension: Typically brought on by stress, tension headaches are dull, aching sensations that are often accompanied by tenderness and sensitivity around your neck, shoulders, and scalp.
- Cluster: As the name suggests, these headaches occur in a series, or cluster, and are characterized by piercing, burning pain behind your eye or on one side of the face at a time.
- Sinus: Often focused at the front of your head, near your sinus area, these headaches commonly occur due to seasonal allergies and sinus infections.
- Post-traumatic: If you have recently suffered from a head injury, you might be experiencing a migraine or tension-type headache for as long as a year after your injury.
To schedule your appointment over the phone, please call 407-250-9494.
At ProCare Health Center, we work hard to find custom solutions designed to both minimize the frequency of your headaches and lessen the symptoms experienced when you do suffer from one. Our experienced chiropractor does this by creating a treatment plan that might include soft tissue work, spinal and neck manipulation, and mobility exercises. By utilizing a variety of treatments, we can ensure a properly aligned spine as well as a release of tension, which takes pressure off of nerves—helping lessen the frequency and severity of headaches. For expert chiropractic services in Orlando, reach out to our welcoming team at ProCare Health Center.
Call us at (407) 250-9494 or fill out our online contact form to schedule your appointment today!