ProCare Health Center Offers Gentle & Patient-Focused Treatments
Our passionate and knowledgeable professionals at ProCare Health Center are committed to creating personalized chiropractic treatment plans designed to treat a variety of conditions. From auto accidents and back pain to headaches and sports injuries, Dr. Shaw and the entire team focus are dedicated to helping patients in Orlando and throughout the greater Orange County area live pain-free. As a local practice, we strive to help our neighbors live their best lives possible and start every treatment with a free, no-obligation, initial consultation.
At ProCare Health Center, we pair state-of-the-art technologies with time-tested techniques and compassionate care to create a patient experience that is second to none. We pride ourselves on our groundbreaking, non-surgical approach to pain relief and our entire team goes above and beyond to create long-lasting solutions you can count on. We take your health and comfort personally, so whether you are suffering from a soccer injury, chronic headaches, or back pain, you can rely on our team to have your best interest at heart. For expert chiropractic care in Orlando, reach out to ProCare Health Center today!
To learn more about how we can treat your specific condition, give our team a call today at (407) 250-9494 or fill out our online form.
- Auto accident injuries: From whiplash and strains to herniated disks, bruised ribs, and inflammation, we are proud to help you restore your mobility and comfort post car accident through a combination of adjustments, soft tissue work, and spinal and neck manipulation.
- Back pain: Back pain can be debilitating and affect the way you perform simple day-to-day activities. Our treatments are designed to restore proper alignment, release tension in back muscles, and build flexibility and strength.
- Knee pain: Whether due to sudden injury or a prolonged issue, knee pain can affect your gait and mobility, which in turn, affects your hips, ankles, and feet. We help with knee joint dysfunction as well as muscular issues around your knee to relieve pain.
- Headaches and migraines: Instead of suffering through mild to debilitating headaches, or depending on prescription drugs, our team pairs a variety of treatments to help reduce the frequency and severity of headaches of all kinds, including migraines, tension, and sinus headaches.
- Sports injuries: Our team wants to help you get back to the sports or activities you love, pain-free, so we offer treatments designed to minimize discomfort while increasing your strength and mobility for optimal performance post-sports injury.
Se Habla Español
Over 28 Years of Experience
We Treat All Kinds of Injuries
State-of-the-Art Facility & Technology
Outstanding Reputation from Our Patients
We Treat Our Patients Like Family