Chiropractor in Orlando, FL
Many people visit our Chiropractor, Dr. David Shaw, for the first time because they’ve tried everything else to rid themselves of pain and nothing has worked. However, a chiropractic service can often be the key to stopping the pain before it gets to the point of being unbearable.
Conditions Our Chiropractic Service Can Help With
- You’ve been in a minor car crash on the interstate 595, but it’s not until a few days later that you realize you have a headache and are feeling slightly dizzy.
- You’ve been diagnosed with arthritis and it’s the beginning of Winter. You’ve noticed that the pain in your joints is getting worse and the stiffness in your body is limiting your activities.
- You wake up in the morning, but you feel like you haven’t slept a wink all night. Your whole body is giving you pain and you’re struggling to think clearly.
How Our Doctor of Chiropractic Can Help
Dr. David Shaw will conduct a thorough holistic examination to understand where your symptoms originate from. Once your diagnosis is determined, treatment can begin.
Here’s what you can expect from our Chiropractic service:
- A comprehensive, holistic assessment
- An individualized treatment plan
- Education and practical advice about your condition
- Self-treatment options and advice regarding relapse prevention
Why Choose Pro Care Health Center for Your Chiropractic Needs?
Our chiropractor, Dr. David Shaw, has been treating patients in Orlando since 1993 and has eased the pain of many patients since then.
Dr. Shaw uses a combination of state-of-the-art physiotherapy techniques and the newest mineral and vitamin supplements in his practice. Studies have proven that the use of vitamins in chiropractic treatment is very effective.
In 2011, he received advanced certification in Whiplash Biomechanics & Injury Traumatology from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
Dr. Shaw also achieved a B.S. in Biology from the Southern Nazarene University and he became a Doctor of Chiropractic from the Texas Chiropractic Collee in 1993.
Dr. Shaw is licensed to practice in Texas and Florida. He is a member of the Florida Chiropractic Association, the American Chiropractic Association, and the Better Business Bureau.
Pain Relief and Relapse Prevention
At Pro Care Health Center, our primary concern is relieving your symptoms, reducing your pain, and ensuring that relapse doesn’t occur.
Contact Pro Care Health Center today, to discuss how our staff can ensure you continue to live life to it’s fullest, without pain.