Don't Let Pain Hold You Back! Get Neck Pain Treatment with Chiropractic
Your neck is a very finicky part of the body: it’s where your spine, jaw, and cranial joints converge.
That’s why it’s difficult to pin point the cause behind your chronic neck pain. Perhaps you never sought treatment for whiplash following that auto accident. Or maybe you just slept on a bad pillow for too many nights.
Regardless, your chiropractor in Orlando will dig deep to find the musculoskeletal condition triggering your pain and provide you with a personalized chronic neck pain treatment.
When is the Right Time to Seek Treatment in Orlando, FL?
It might seem silly running to the chiropractor every time you feel a slight pain in your neck.
Although regular adjustments – even when you feel fine – can help avoid neck pain in the first place, here are some red flags that indicate you should seek help from a chiropractor in Orlando for your pain.
- You're taking some kind of pain killers on a daily basis.
- You experience difficulty turning your head in either direction.
- Your hands or arms regularly fall asleep or feel numb (this indicates neck problems).
- You remember suffering some kind of injury either at work or in a car accident.
Why is Chiropractic the Right Choice for Chronic Neck Pain Treatment?
Studies show that regular spinal adjustments can reduce or eliminate your neck pain. So, why is chiropractic the right choice for your treatment? Here are just a few reasons.
- You don’t have to rely on drugs. Your chiropractor wants you to live free from over-the-counter medications and dangerous opioids that take the lives of 115 people every day in the United States.
- You can avoid the need for invasive surgery. Neck surgery can often leave you suffering from even more pain than before. Chiropractic chronic neck pain treatment is non-invasive, safe, and gentle.
- It’s cost effective. Although most insurance plans cover spinal manipulation and adjustments in some form, chiropractic care is affordable even if you need to pay out of pocket.
- It provides long-term comprehensive relief. Dr. David Shaw at Pro Care Health Center strives to provide patients in Orlando with optimal wellness using a “whole-body” approach. Meanwhile, conventional medicine only treats symptoms.
Plus, your chiropractor will provide you with exercises and tips for leading a pain-free life.
If you’re ready to rid your life of neck pain once and for all, contact Dr. David Shaw and his friendly team at Pro Care Health Center today for an evaluation. Dr. Shaw has over 25 years of experience serving the Orlando, FL community. Call now at 407-851-0980.